Thursday 1 October 2009

Still busy busy

I'm having such a busy time, I dont know how I found the time to go to work ;-)

Last Thursday I attended a workshop on running a photographic business - The worshop was useful as it did serve to reinforce the fact that I am way ahead of others starting out as a photographer so the last 12 months of research & preparation may be paying off

Then it was off to Norfolk, first photographic stop was the hotel & golf course where we are shooting a wedding in October (more of this later), it is a lovely venue with plenty of locations for ad-hoc formals.

Then I was able to assist Antonella with another photoshoot for a model portfolio, again we were shooting the lovely Justine and despite the gale force winds Antonella captured some absolutely fantastic images.

Then we were back in Norwich on Tuesday to meet the bride & groom for the October wedding, from their description it is certainly going to be a theatrical wedding (they are both in the music industry) with some very novel forms of entertainment but ..................

.....they then dropped something of a bombshell on the table. At this stage we cant give any more details for reasons that will become apparent but the streets of Norwich were resounding with a few "whoo hoooos" as we walked back to the carpark

Not too much to think about it as we had another engagement shooting a gig at a local music venue. I really should have used some ear plugs but we both managed to get some great images despite the "interesting" light (or lack of it)

I have quite back log of images to blog too including the ones I took when I was a second shooter for tpphotography down in the New Forest so there should be another blog posting shortly

1 comment:

Peter said...

Glad it is working out.