Monday 5 October 2009

To do lists and teaser image of Drop Dead Dorothy

I started the day with a very long to-do list and I have ended the working day with the an even longer list that contained everything that it did at 08:00


A quick trip down to the supermarket has ticked off one item in that I now have some folders so I can do some more filing (questionable how quickly I will actually do the filing) and so I must tick off something else before I am overcome with the guilt of being busy all day but not being any further forward, hence this posting


So here is a first teaser image from the gig shoot that Antonella and I were the photographers at last week



Here is Ashley Barber of Drop Dead Dorothy performing at the B2 Venue  in Norwich - see I told you before the light was "challenging" - I hope you had a good birthday Ashley



I will post some further images of Drop Dead Dorothy and the other 2 bands Thick Trick Chloe and Dying Breed very soon








No comments: