Tuesday 22 September 2009

So much to do, do I have the time to find some paying clients ?

I'm now a member of several photo industry trade bodies so I can now start to climb the slippery pole to becoming something like a Licentiate for a starter following that up with a Associateship as a main course leaving just a Fellowship for pudding. Not sure what I will do with the port

For the time being I will have to be content with my Fellowship of the Zoological Society of London ;-)

We have also booked ourselves into the big wedding photography conference in the new year and I'm off on a day long seminar on Thursday. The inbetween time is full of lots of little things which I sincerely hope are adding up to something but at the moment it all still looks like an odd jigsaw

Time for a walk and an excuse to open the curtains - oh dear it's 1pm and the curtains are still closed

More soon

No comments: