Sunday 30 January 2011

Maybe someone is toying with me ?

Only just over a week ago I created a posting entitled I don't know much about art but I know what I like where I'd seen a framed painting of a couple of swans left next to a bench and a rubbish bin that I often walk past.

The plot seems to have thickened since then, the next time I walked down that same road I managed to get as far as the next bin before I saw the latest discarded item (or in fact items)


I wondered why someone would be out & about with a family sized jar of pickled goodness but then manage to leave them next to a roadside bin, a picnic gone wrong perhaps

But after much head scratching I decided that maybe this was all part of some bizarre ongoing installation art work either for the local population or just for me although I didn't spot any twitching curtains as I stopped to take the picture.

What will be the next item ? I hoping for a whale or perhaps a Learjet

What have you seen discarded by the side of the road ?





1 comment:

GST Consultants said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!