Thursday 9 December 2010

What do you think, Tom, Dick & Harry perhaps ?

I spotted this at an auto jumble back in the summer



For those that don't know an auto jumble is like a jumble sale for car bits. You can find people selling all sorts of stuff from piles of rusty rubbish through to precious parts that are just what someone needs to complete the restoration of their 4-wheeled pride & joy.

I started my photographic career as a media accredited motorsports photographer and cars still form a major subject for me and my work hence my love of events like auto jumbles and the strange sights you can sometimes find.

If you or your other-half love a piece of machinery that you would like photographed so it can be proudly displayed on the wall or on the desk at work please do get in touch with me via my website Paul Davis Photography or on 07866 719730

So what do people think, do spanners always have boys names ?

No comments: